Source Naturals Methylcobalamin vitamin B-12 sublingual 5 mg tablets
- Source Naturals methylcobalamin, an active coenzyme form of vitamin B-12, is essential for cell growth and replication.
- Source naturals methylcobalamin is more concentrated than other forms of B-12 in the cerebrospinal fluid where it can be used by the central nervous system.
- Source Naturals methylcobalamin donates methyl groups to the myelin sheath that insulates certain nerve fibers.
- Source Naturals methylcobalamin may also play a role in maintaining a healthy sleep wake cycle, as well as normal nerve function.
Other Ingredients:Mannitol, sorbitol, stearic acid, natural cherry flavor, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb