Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Womens Vitamins >
Source Naturals Red clover extract 500 mg tablets - 60 ea
Helps to maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system during menopause.
You Save: $13.93 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Standardized to 40 mg isoflavones.
- Maintaining womens health.
- Healthy cardiovascular system.
Source Naturals Red clover extract 500 mg tablets
- Red clover is an herb that contains specific isoflavones including genistein, daidzein, biochanin and formononetin.
- Studies have shown that these phytoestrogens, specifically from red clover, are important in maintaining womens health.
- Additionally, research shows that red clover may help in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system during menopause.
- Source naturals Red clover extract is standardized to yield a minimum of 40 mg total isoflavones per serving from the following profile: biochanin A 18.8 mg to 27.8 mg formononetin 11.9 mg to 25.4 mg genistein 1.0 mg to 2.4 mg diadzein 525 mcg to 1.4 mg natural plant variations may cause fluctuations in individual isoflavone content.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb