Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Weight Loss Supplements > Chromium, Weightloss >
Source Naturals phase 2 Carbohydrate blocker 500 mg tablets - 120 ea
Reduced starch digestion.
You Save: $19.53 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Weight control.
- Starch control.
- Help to reduce starch by 66%.
Source Naturals phase 2 Carbohydrate blocker 500 mg tablets
- Source Naturals carbohydrate blocker contains phase 2 white kidney bean extract.
- Source Naturals phase 2 carbohydrate blocker works by slowing down the digestion of starch by inhibiting alpha amylase, an enzyme that breaks down starch to be more fully absorbed by the body.
- Source Naturals phase 2 carbohydrate blocker may help support weight loss when used in conjunction with the maximum metabolism weight loss plan (included).
- Source Naturals phase 2 carbohydrate blocker is a clinically tested, standardized, all natural supplement for reducing the digestion of dietary starches.
- Phase 2 carbohydrate Blocker has been found to reduce starch digestion by as much as 66%.
- However, individuals may experience different results based on body type, eating habits and lifestyle.
- Phase 2 carbohydrate blocker is an extract made from a portion of the white kidney bean that may help consumers control their carbohydrate intake.
Other Ingredients:Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and modified cellulose gum.
- 2 tablets with a glass of water (8 ounces), 5 to 10 minutes before a meal containing starch.
- If carbohydrate blocker is taken too early, it can pass through the body before interacting with food.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets per day.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- May cause more frequent bowel movements, and stomach upset.
- If you have diabetes, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb