Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Womens Vitamins >
Source Naturals Phyto estrogen cream - 2 oz
Pass through skin layers more easily than non liposomal creams.
You Save: $5.93 (37.7%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Isoflavone phytoestrogens.
- Micro penetrating liposomes.
Source Naturals Phyto estrogen cream
- Source Natural Phyto estrogen cream offers some of the finest phytoestrogens, renowned for use during menopause.
- Each ounce contains 60 mg of isoflavone phytoestrogens, along with 150 mg of pomegranate juice extract, and 100 mg of red clover extract.
- Micro penetrating liposomes pass through skin layers more easily than non liposomal creams.
- Purified Water, Liposomal Soy Isoflavone Extract (60 mg Isoflavones per ounce), Lecithin Phospholipid, Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, Caprylic or Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth 20 (Emulsifiers), Cetyl Alcohol (Emollient), Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Cocoa Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Pomegranate Fruit Extract (150 mg per ounce), Benzyl Alcohol, Red Clover Flower Tops Extract (100 mg per ounce), Black Cohosh Root Extract (80 mg per ounce), Dong Quai Root Extract (25 mg per ounce), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Dowicil & Sorbic Acid (Preservatives), Xanthan Gum, Rosemary Oil, Natural Cherry-almond Fragrance, and Grain Alcohol.
- Contains peanuts and soy.
- Massage 1/2 teaspoon of cream twice daily into smooth skin areas such as wrists, face, throat or chest.
- For topical use only.
- Do not use on mucous membranes.
- Individual needs may vary.
- This cream may be used throughout the month.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.32 lb