Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
Source Naturals Policosanol 10 mg tablets - 60 ea
Supports the cardiovascular system.
You Save: $12.40 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Helps control cholesterol regulation.
- Helps to support healthy hdL levels.
- Helps to reduces fat storage in the heart.
Source Naturals Policosanol 10 mg tablets
- Source naturals policosanol, part of the cholesterol rescue family of products, is a blend of compounds isolated from natural plant waxes.
- Policosanol contains several long chain fatty alcohols, including octacosanol, hexacosanol and triacontanol.
- Animal and in vitro research has shown that these compounds may support the cardiovascular system and inhibit lipid peroxidation as well as support macrophage activity.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline, cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 2 tablets, in the evening, for the first three months.
- Thereafter, 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- Source Naturals recommends that a minimum of 15 mg of coenzyme Q10 be taken daily per each tablet of policosanol.
- Some research suggests that coQ10 levels in the body may be lowered by compounds that work on the same metabolic pathway as policosanol.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If taking anti platelet medication, such as daily aspirin, consult yur health care professional befor using this product.
- Not for use by women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb