Source Naturals Policosanol 10 mg tablets
- Source naturals policosanol, part of the cholesterol rescue family of products, is a blend of compounds isolated from natural plant waxes.
- Policosanol contains several long chain fatty alcohols, including octacosanol, hexacosanol and triacontanol.
- Animal and in vitro research has shown that these compounds may support the cardiovascular system and inhibit lipid peroxidation as well as support macrophage activity.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 2 tablets, in the evening, for the first three months.
- Thereafter, 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- Source Naturals recommends that a minimum of 15 mg of coenzyme Q10 be taken daily per each tablet of policosanol.
- Some research suggests that coQ10 levels in the body may be lowered by compounds that work on the same metabolic pathway as policosanol.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If taking anti platelet medication, such as daily aspirin, consult yur health care professional befor using this product.
- Not for use by women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb