Source Naturals Vitamin C sodium ascorbate crystals
- Sodium Ascorbate is non acidic (pH neutral), making it gentle on the digestive system.
- It provides the sodium necessary to carry out the active absorption of ascorbic acid.
- Vitamin C plays a vital role in the formation of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue), amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
- It is also a key factor in the bodys immune system.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
A rounded 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon, mixed in water or juice, preferably with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep dry, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Always replace cap.
- Do not refrigerate.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb