Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
Source Naturals Spirulina powder - 8 oz
High quality protein, which contains nine essential amino acids.
You Save: $13.93 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Essential fatty acids.
- Cellulose to slow digestion.
Source Naturals Spirulina powder
- For over 30 years spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) has been the premier choice for supplementing a vegetarian diet.
- Source Naturals spirulina is a high quality blue green algae which is a high protein, low fat source of numerous vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and essential fatty acids.
- Spirulina is an excellent source of many nutrients that are hard to maintain at adequate levels with a vegetarian diet.
- Most notable is the high quality protein, which contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Spirulinas cell walls do not contain cellulose to slow digestion.
Use 1 rounded tablespoon daily mixed in water or juice, or add to soup, pasta, etc, after cooking.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb