Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
- Coenzyme B 5 precursor.
- Supports cholesterol wellness.
Source Naturals Pantethine coenzyme B-5 25 mg tablets - 30 ea
Maintaining liver and cholesterol health.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Source Naturals Pantethine coenzyme B-5 25 mg tablets
- Pantethine is the biologically active form of pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5).
- It is a precursor to co enzyme A, which plays a central role in the production of cellular energy via the Krebs cycle.
- Pantethine is also important for maintaining liver and cholesterol health.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, mannitol, natural peppermint flavor, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 3 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
If you are are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb