Source Naturals Pregnenolone, cherry flavoured 25 mg tablets
- Suitable For vegetarians.
- Pregnenolone is the starting point from which all hormones are manufactured in our bodies.
- Its conversion in the body follows different pathways, depending on individual needs.
- Several clinical studies have demonstrated that pregnenolone may enhance psychomotor performance and decrease fatigue in healthy subjects.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, sorbitol, natural cherry flavor, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, stearic acid and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 2 tablets under the tongue daily, or as directed by your physician.
- Start with one tablet per day (one half tablet may be sufficient for some persons)and gradually increase to 2 tablets over several days, as desired.
- Do not exceed 50 mg daily.
- Do not take for more than 30 days without the advice of your physician, and have you blood horomone (estrogen, DHEA) levels regularly assessed by your physician.
- Using pregnenolone (PREG) may elevate your DHEA levels, and DHEA can increase estrogen and testosterone levels.
- Read entire label before using.
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- Do not use if pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low good cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects.
- Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb