Source Naturals Pregnenolone, cherry flavoured 25 mg tablets
- Suitable For vegetarians.
- Pregnenolone is the starting point from which all hormones are manufactured in our bodies.
- Its conversion in the body follows different pathways, depending on individual needs.
- Several clinical studies have demonstrated that pregnenolone may enhance psychomotor performance and decrease fatigue in healthy subjects.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, sorbitol, natural cherry flavor, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, stearic acid and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 2 tablets under the tongue daily, or as directed by your physician.
- Start with one tablet per day (one half tablet may be sufficient for some persons)and gradually increase to 2 tablets over several days, as desired.
- Do not exceed 50 mg daily.
- Do not take for more than 30 days without the advice of your physician, and have you blood horomone (estrogen, DHEA) levels regularly assessed by your physician.
- Using pregnenolone (PREG) may elevate your DHEA levels, and DHEA can increase estrogen and testosterone levels.
- Read entire label before using.
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- Do not use if pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low good cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects.
- Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb