Source Naturals Methyl cobalamin vitamin B-12 5 mg tablets, cherry flavour
- Source Naturals Methylcobalamin, an active coenzyme form of vitamin B-12, is essential for cell growth and replication.
- Source Naturals Methylcobalamin is more concentrated than other forms of B-12 in the cerebrospinal fluid where it can be used by the central nervous system.
- Source Naturals Methylcobalamin donates methyl groups to the myelin sheath that insulates certain nerve fibers.
- Source Naturals Methylcobalamin may also play a role in maintaining a healthy sleep-wake cycle, as well as normal nerve function.
- Suitable For vegetarians.
- Dairy Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Contains no sugar.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Fragrances.
- Cherry Flavor.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- One tablet daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb