Source Naturals Hoodia liquid dropper extract
- Hoodia gordoniiis a succulent plant found in the Kalahari Desert of South Africa.
- For over a thousand years the hoodia plant has been a nutritional secret of the San Tribesmen.
- This convenient liquid extract offers the concentrated power of hoodia for contemporary use of an ancient food source.
Other Ingredients: grain alcohol (45%), purified water, vegetable glycerin, and peppermint oil.
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon, one hour before a meal.
- May be taken with an 8 ounce glass of water.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb