Source Naturals Methylcobalmin vitamin B-12 5 mg tablets, cherry flavoured
- Dietary supplement.
- Flavored sublinguals.
- Methylcobalamin, an active coenzyme form of vitamin B-12, is essential for cell growth and replication.
- It is more concentrated than other forms of B-12 in the cerebral spinal fluid where it can be used by the central nervous system.
- It donates methyl groups to the myelin sheath that insulates certain nerve fibers.
- It may also play a role in maintaining a healthy sleep-wake cycle, as well as normal nerve function.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Natural Cherry Flavor, Magnesium Stearate.
- 1 tablet daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb