Source Naturals Melatonin 5 mg sublingual tablets, pepperment flavoured
- For occasional sleeplessness.
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Source Naturals timed release melatonin is formulated to allow for a gradual release of the active ingredient during an approximate six hour period.
- This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
- The benefit of sublinguals:
- Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism.
- The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 tablet at bedtime.
- 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than one tablet daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Store in a cool, Dry place.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymph proliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisone or prednisone, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Contains Soy.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken of missing.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb