Source Naturals Melatonin 1 mg vegetarian capsules
- For occasional sleeplessness.
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 to 3 capsules at bedtime.
- Do not take more than 5 capsules daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb