Source Naturals Mega-GLA 300 softgels
- Source Naturals Mega GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid.
- It is used to produce the soothing intracellular hormonelike messengers known as series 1 prostaglandins (PGE1), which help maintain the balance of many functions in the body.
- Source Naturals Mega-GLA 300 Borage Seed Oil supports the immune system and helps maintain healthy skin and circulation. This essential nutrient is incorporated into our cell membranes, where it helps to maintain fluidity and permeability.
- Source Naturals Mega-GLA 300 Borage Seed Oil is one of the richest sources of GLA.
- Contains No:
- Dairy or Egg.
- Gluten free.
- Soy Free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
1 or 2 softgels daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your haelth care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb