Source Naturals MACA standardized peruvian energizer tablets
- Standardized peruvian energizer.
- Source Naturals Maca is a standardized extract of this hardy and highly valued plant.
- Maca is grown at high elevations in the andes region of central Peru using no fertilizers or pesticides.
- It has been used for centuries by indigenous Peruvians as a food source and based upon traditional Peruvian folk belief, for increasing stamina and energy.
- Because of this traditional use, maca has been called Peruvian ginseng.
- Maca is known to contain various nutrients, including amino acids and minerals.
- Maca also contains sterols and fatty acids, such as linolenic, palmitic, and oleic acid.
- The biologically active molecule, benzyl isothiocyanate, is also found in maca.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
3 to 4 tablets a day, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb