Source Naturals Potassium iodide 32.5 mg tablets
- Source Naturals potassium iodide may be used when it is desirable to maintain a healthy level of beneficial iodides in the thyroid gland.
- Iodide is a form of iodine that is preferentially taken up by the thyroid gland.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
2 to 3 tablets once or twice daily with meals, or 1 hour before workouts.
- Contains tyrosine.
- Not to be used with MAO inhibitor drugs.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb