Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
Source Naturals Potassium iodide 32.5 mg tablets - 120 ea
Potassium Iodide may be used when it is desirable to maintain a healthy level of beneficial iodides.
You Save: $3.42 (27.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Maintain a healthy level of beneficial iodides.
Source Naturals Potassium iodide 32.5 mg tablets
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Use only as directed.
- For short-term use only (up to 10 days).
- Adults and adolescents: up to 4 tablets once daily.
- For children ages 3 to 12 years up to 2 tablets once daily.
- For children 1 to 3 years 1 tablet once daily.
- For children under 1 year consult your physician before use.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Do not take if you are allergic to iodine, have dermatitis herpetiformis or hypocomplementemic vasculitis, or have nodular thyroid disease with heart disease.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a thyroid condition, or are taking any medication, consult a physician before use.
- In case of overdose, swollen salivary glands, stomach upset, skin rash or allergic reaction discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb