Safe tussin PM night time cough relief
- Controls cough relieves sneezing and runny nose.
- A safer cough medicine that does not contain ingredients commonly restricted to adults and children with diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, heart disease and allergies.
- No sugar, no alcohol, no dyes, no antihistamines.
Dextromethorphan 7.5mg, Doxylamine Succinate 3.125mg.
Aspartame, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Menthol, Methylparaben, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water.
- Take every 4 hours per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over4 teaspoons every 6 hours.
- Children 4 to 12 yearsask a doctor.
- Children under 4 yearsdo not use.
- Store at 15 to 30 degree C (59 degree C to 86 degree F)
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(Certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:Asthma.
- Excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Breathing problem.
- Chronic bronchitis.
- Persistent or chronic cough.
- Couch associated with smoking trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb