Lanacane anti-bacterial first aid spray, aerosal
- Stops pain, soothes and cools instantly.
- Maximum strength formula brings fast relief from pain and itching due to minor cuts, scrapes, sunburn, burns, insect bites, poison ivy and other skin irritations.
- Anti-bacterial action kills germs to help prevent infection.
- Provides soothing, cooling relief on contact.
- Contains skin moisturizing aloe and Vitamin E.
- Spray action allows for application of medicine to areas that may be too sensitive to rub with fingers.
- Relieves: sunburn, scrapes and cuts, itchy bites, painful burns.
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching. First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Clean the affected area.
- Hold can four to six inches from skin.
- Spray a small amount on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage, if bandaged let dry first.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- When using this product: Do not get in the eyes or on anal or vaginal areas.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body.
- For external use only. Use only as directed.
- Do not use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds.
- Animal bites.
- Serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Keep out of reach of children.
- Condition persists or gets worse.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- Do not use near fire or throw into fire.
- Do not inhale.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb