Crest Pro-Health clinical gum protection invigorating clean mint toothpaste
rest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection helps prevent gingivitis, and helps reverse gingivitis in 4 weeks.
Uses of Crest Pro-Health clinical gum protection invigorating clean mint toothpaste:
- Helps reverse gingivitis in 4 weeks.
- Helps prevent gingivitis.
- Fights cavities.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity.
- Fights tartar.
- Fights bad breath.
- Whitens teeth by removing surface stains.
- Aids in the prevention of cavities.
- Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis.
- Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis.
Stannous Fluoride Inactive Ingredients.
Glycerine, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Carrageenan, Stannous Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Blue1 Lake, Blue 1.
- Adults and children 12 years. and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow.
- Children under 12 years: ask a dentist.
- When using this product do not us for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist Stop and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb