Sloans pain relieving liniment
- For hand pain relief.
- Temporary relief of: other minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to arthritis, overwork, and fatigue.
Capsaicin (0.025% Topical Analgesic), Turpentine Oil (47% Counterirritant).
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Coparaffinate, D&C Red 17, D&C Violet 2 (CI 60725), D&C Yellow 11, Methyl Salicylate, Pine Oil.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily by patting on with fingers or absorbent cotton.
- This will produce a feeling of warmth.
- Rub to increase warmth.
- If warmth becomes too uncomfortable, wash off with soap and water.
- Dilute with equal parts of mineral oil before next application.
- For children under 2, consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Do not store or use near open flame.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Do not use.
- On open wounds or damaged, irritated or sensitive skin.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes and muous membranes.Do not bandage tightly.
- Stop use and ask a doctor.
If pain persists for more than 7 days
If excessive redness or skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb