Feosol ferrous sulphate iron, original tablets
- Dietary Supplement.
- Choose the Feosol iron thats right for you.
- High potency.
- Each form of iron is absorbed differently by the body, depending on the individual, the form of iron and diet.
- Feosol Original: is a high potency iron that is often recommended by doctors.
- Feosol natural release: Is gentle to your system because its absorption is naturally regulated by the body.
- Feosol complete with bifera: Is an iron-rich supplement which minimizes side effects.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lactose, Sorbitol, Carbonyl Iron, Hypromellose, Contains 1% or Less, Carnauba Wax, Crospovidone, FD&C Blue 2 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyethylene Glycol 8000, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
- One tablet daily or as directed by a physician.
- Children under 12 years old should consult a physician.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Store at room temperature (59-86°F).
- Iron may interfere with absorption of certain antibiotics, these products should not be taken within two hours of each other.
- Occasional gastrointestinal discomfort (such as nausea) may be minimized by taking iron with meals.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before using this product.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Contains milk.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb