Boiron Sinusalia sinus pain homeopathic medicine tablets
- Nasal congestion.
- Sinus pressure.
- Headache pain.
- Quick-Dissolving tablets.
- No drug interactions.
- Sinusalia combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to relieve sinus pain.
- Take Sinusalia at the first sign of sinus pain.
- Sinusalia made by Boiron, world leader in homeopathy.
- For more than 75 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and healthcare professionals on homeopathic medicines.
- May Temporarily relieves nasal congestion and pain due to the common cold or allergies.
Belladonna 3C HPUS (Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose), Sanguinaria Canadensis (Blood Root) (Relieves sinus pain with runny nose), Spigelia Anthelmia 3C HPUS (Relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip).
Croscarmellose Sodium, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Take 1 dose (2 tablets) every 2 hours up to 6 times a day.
- Allow the tablets to dissolve in the mouth.
- Store at 69-77°F (20-25°C).
- Non-drowsy, no drug interactions.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
- Ask a doctor before use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen:
- In children younger than 6 years of age.
- If symptoms are accompanied by fever.
- If you have, or believe you may have, sinusitis.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb