Source Naturals L-Phenylalanine 500 mg tablets
- Free- Form.
- An Essential Amino Acid.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- L-Phenylalanine, an essential amino acid, is a precursor of the amino acid tyrosine, and a whole series of neurotransmitters and hormones.
- Phenylalanine is first converted to tyrosine, which becomes L-dopa, which converts to norepinephrine, a key neurotransmitter and an adrenal hormone.
- L-Phenylalanine is also a direct precursor of PEA (phenylethylamine), another important neurotransmitter.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 to 2 tablets daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Contains phenylalanine.
- Not to be used by phenylketonurics, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or with antidepressant drugs such as MAOIs or SSRIs.
- If you have chronic high blood pressure, take after meals and/or consult your health care professional.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb