Source Naturals L-Phenylalanine 500 mg tablets
- Free- Form.
- An Essential Amino Acid.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- L-Phenylalanine, an essential amino acid, is a precursor of the amino acid tyrosine, and a whole series of neurotransmitters and hormones.
- Phenylalanine is first converted to tyrosine, which becomes L-dopa, which converts to norepinephrine, a key neurotransmitter and an adrenal hormone.
- L-Phenylalanine is also a direct precursor of PEA (phenylethylamine), another important neurotransmitter.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 2 tablets daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Contains phenylalanine.
- Not to be used by phenylketonurics, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or with antidepressant drugs such as MAOIs or SSRIs.
- If you have chronic high blood pressure, take after meals and/or consult your health care professional.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb