Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- L-Lysine is crucial to the formation of collagen.
- L-Lysine also contributes to energy production.
Source Naturals L-Lysine 500 mg tablets - 250 ea
L-Lysine also contributes to energy production.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Source Naturals L-Lysine 500 mg tablets
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid which acts as a precursor for several other amino acids, including L-carnitine (needed for fat metabolism).
- L-Lysine is crucial to the formation of collagen, a major part of the bodys connective tissues.
- L-Lysine also contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the Krebs cycle.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum and magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb