Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
Source Naturals L-Citrulline 1000 mg tablets - 30 ea
Supports exercise recovery, Energy and detoxification.
You Save: $7.45 (50.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Natural amino acid.
- Supports sports performance and good health.
- L-Citrulline helps the body rid itself of ammonia.
Source Naturals L-Citrulline 1000 mg tablets
- Supports exercise recovery energy and detoxification.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- L-Citrulline is a natural amino acid that supports sports performance and good health, while at the same time helping the liver detoxify.
- L-Citruline helps the body rid itself of ammonia, a by-product of intense exercise.
- This clearing enables the body to recover after a workout, and it frees ATP energy for enhanced uses such as respiration and signal transduction.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten and soy, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
2 tablets three times daily.
- Consult your health care professional prior to using this product if you are being treated for any pre-existing conditions or are taking prescription medications, such as heart medications including nitroglycerin or any erectile dysfunction medications.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb