Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
Source Naturals L-Arginine 500 mg tablets - 200 ea
Promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels.
You Save: $12.86 (50.4%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Promotes increased circulation.
- Suitable for Vegetarians./li>
Source Naturals L-Arginine 500 mg tablets
- Promotes Increased Circulation.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- L-Arginine is a crystalline, free-form amino acid.
- It is an important factor in muscle metabolism and works to transport, store, and excrete nitrogen.
- It is a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, soy, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
2 tablets 1 to 3 times daily, between meals or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Consult your health care professional prior to using this product if you are being treated for any pre-existing conditions or are taking prescription medications, such as heart medications including nitroglycerin or any erectile dysfunction medications.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb