Source Naturals L-Arginine 500 mg tablets
- Promotes Increased Circulation.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- L-Arginine is a crystalline, free-form amino acid.
- It is an important factor in muscle metabolism and works to transport, store, and excrete nitrogen.
- It is a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, soy, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
2 tablets 1 to 3 times daily, between meals or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Consult your health care professional prior to using this product if you are being treated for any pre-existing conditions or are taking medications, such as heart medications including nitroglycerin or any erectile dysfunction medications.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb