Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Source Naturals Sodium free Glucosamine sulphate 750 mg tablets, 60 ea
Maintains virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body tendons.
You Save: $5.63 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Maintenance of virtually all connective tissues.
- Dietary supplement.
- Sodium Free.
Source Naturals Sodium free Glucosamine sulphate 750 mg tablets
- Sodium Free.
- Glucosamine Sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar.
- Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glucosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which enable cells in tissues to hold together.
- They are necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining, and mucous membranes.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
One (1) tablet twice daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin, or heparin, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb