Source Naturals Panax Ginseng 10 grain 648 mg tablets
- Herbal adaptogen.
- Panax ginseng, also known as asian ginseng, or red kirin ginseng, has been used in China and Korea for thousands of years for health and vitality.
- All over the world, ginseng is one of the most popular herbal adaptogens, used to help the body adapt to a variety of stresses.
- We use mature, red kirin ginseng roots to yield both high ginsenoside content and the full range of active ginseng constituents.
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb