Source Naturals GABA 750 mg tablets
- Supports a calm mood.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid derivative and a key inhibitory neurotransmitter.
- Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that carry information between nerve cells or from nerve cells to other target cells.
- GABA is synthesized directly from glutamic acid. It has an inhibitory effect on the firing of neurons and supports a calm mood.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, soy, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
If you are are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb