Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Hyaluronic acid 50 mg tablets promotes healthy joints - 120 ea
Support joint function and the appearance of healthy skin.
You Save: $17.11 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Helps to hold lubricating moisture in joints and cartilage.
- Enhancing hydrolyzation process.
Hyaluronic acid 50 mg tablets promotes healthy joints
- Source Naturals Hyaluronic acid from bio cell collagen II promotes skin fitness.
- Hyaluronic acid is a major component of joint tissue.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to hold lubricating moisture in joints and cartilage, which affects their resilience, elasticity, and strength.
- Source Naturals Hyaluronic acid is made from patented biocell collagen II, which has undergone an absorption enhancing hydrolyzation process that yields low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, and collagen type II peptides.
- These elements make it a multifaceted ingredient, which may help support joint function and the appearance of healthy skin.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline, cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and natural peppermint.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb