Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Hyaluronic acid 50 mg tablets promotes healthy joints - 60 ea
Helps to hold lubricating moisture in joints and cartilage.
You Save: $4.38 (18.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Promotes healthy joints and skin.
- Helps to support joint function.
- Helps to hold lubricating moisture in joints and cartilage.
Hyaluronic acid 50 mg tablets promotes healthy joints
- Source Naturals Hyaluronic acid from bio cell collagen II promotes skin fitness.
- Hyaluronic acid is a major component of joint tissue.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to hold lubricating moisture in joints and cartilage, which affects their resilience, elasticity, and strength.
- Source Naturals Hyaluronic acid is made from patented biocell collagen II, which has undergone an absorption enhancing hydrolyzation process that yields low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, and collagen type II peptides.
- These elements make it a multifaceted ingredient, which may help support joint function and the appearance of healthy skin.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline, cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and natural peppermint.
2 tablets twice daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb