Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Liver Health, Prostate >
Silymarin plus tablets supports liver health - 120 ea
Plays a role in digestion, detoxification, blood sugar regulation and fat metabolism.
You Save: $12.22 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Support of healthy liver function.
- Regulate a variety of bodily functions.
Silymarin plus tablets supports liver health
- Silymarin, a flavonoid complex extracted from milk thistle seeds, is an important contributor to the support of healthy liver function.
- The liver plays an important role in digestion, detoxification, blood sugar regulation and fat metabolism.
- In vitro studies, silymarin demonstrated antioxidant activity and the ability to inhibit lipid peroxidation of cellular membranes.
- Silymarin also helps regulate the balance of prostaglandins in the liver.
- Prostaglandins are hormone like molecules that regulate a variety of bodily functions.
- Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains soy.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily with a meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb