Silymarin plus tablets supports liver health
- Silymarin, a flavonoid complex extracted from milk thistle seeds, is an important contributor to the support of healthy liver function.
- The liver plays an important role in digestion, detoxification, blood sugar regulation and fat metabolism.
- In vitro studies, silymarin demonstrated antioxidant activity and the ability to inhibit lipid peroxidation of cellular membranes.
- Silymarin also helps regulate the balance of prostaglandins in the liver.
- Prostaglandins are hormone like molecules that regulate a variety of bodily functions.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily with a meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb