Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
Source Naturals Zinc chelate 50 mg tablets - 100 ea
Essential for normal growth and development of the reproductive organs.
You Save: $3.88 (53.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Amino acid chelate.
- Normal functioning of the prostate gland.
- Healing of wounds, manufacture of proteins and nucleic acids.
Source Naturals Zinc chelate 50 mg tablets
- Zinc is a trace element that is essential for normal growth, development of the reproductive organs, normal functioning of the prostate gland, healing of wounds, and manufacture of proteins and nucleic acids (the building blocks for RNA and DNA).
- Zinc is ubiquitous in the body and necessary for the activity of more than 100 enzymes.
- Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol , stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains wheat and gluten.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb