Source Naturals Niacinamide B-3 timed release 1,500 mg tablets
- Dietary supplement.
- B-3 timed Release.
- Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B-3, function in over 50 metabolic reactions, most of which are enzymatic.
- Its bioactive forms NAD+, NADH, NADP, and NADPH - play important roles as catalysts in the energy production process in the cells, the breakdown of proteins and fatty acids, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the formation of steroid hormones and red blood cells.
- Source Naturals Niacinamide is prepared to provide a gradual release over a prolonged period of time.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- contains no: yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb