Source Naturals Neuromins DHA 100 mg vegetarian softgels
- Source Naturals Neuromins DHA provides a daily dose of docosahexaenoic acid.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega3 fatty acid and plays a significant role in cerebral development, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
- Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, to support rapid brain and retina development.
- DHA is supplied to the newborn via mothers breast milk.
- Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low fat or vegetarian diets.
- Supplementation with DHA can help assure adequate amounts to support normal development of the brain and retina.
Modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, purified water, carrageenan, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, and caramel.
- If you are pegnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use this product if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb