Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails Vitamins >
Source Naturals Flax Seed-Primrose oil 1300 mg softgels - 180 ea
Plays a role in blood pressure maintenance.
You Save: $17.36 (39.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- ALA and GLA Complex.
Source Naturals Flax Seed-Primrose oil 1300 mg softgels
- Source Naturals Flax Seed-Primrose Oil provides both omega3 and omega6 essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- EFAs act as precursors to molecules such as prostaglandins, thromboxanes and leukotrienes, which help regulate cellular function.
- EFAs have been shown to play a role in blood pressure maintenance, sustaining healthy skin and providing nutritional support during womens cycles.
- Flaxseed oil, a rich vegetable source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), and evening primrose oil, a natural source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), provide a potent combination of EFAs.
Gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
1 to 2 softgels twice daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb