Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Creams and Ointments >
Preferred Plus Hydrocortisone ointment, USP, 1% - 1 oz
Temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations.
You Save: $0.04 (1.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 616784113876
- Temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations.
Preferred Plus Hydrocortisone ointment, USP, 1%
- The temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis.
- External genital, feminine and anal itching.
- Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Stops Itches and Helps Heal Rashes:
- Allergic Reactions.
- Insect Bites.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
- Adults: For external anal itching, when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age: For external anal itching, consult a physician.
- For external use only.
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a vaginal discharge (for external feminine itching).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb