Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Natural Toothpaste >
Arm and Hammer advance white toothpaste, baking soda and peroxide - 7.2 oz
Removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action.
You Save: $2.77 (45.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 033200188155
- Fluoride cavity protection and tartar control.
- Low abrasion formula.
- Breath freshening.
Arm and Hammer advance white toothpaste, baking soda and peroxide
- Arm and Hammer advanced White toothpaste gently cleans away surface stains for a clean, white, healthy smile.
- Penetrates tiny crevices to clean away deep stains, while safely lightening tooth enamel for whiter and brighter teeth.
- Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda.
- Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action.
- Contains fluoride for cavit.
- Active Ingredients:Sodium Fluoride (0.24%) (Anticavity Toothpaste)
- Inactive Ingredients:Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), PEG 8, PEG or PPG 116 or 66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- Do not swallow.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing.
- Adults and children 2 years and over:Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 6 years:instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years:Ask a dentist or physician.
- Do not use if irritation occurs and persists.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more then used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.63 lb