Arm and Hammer pro sensitive spinbrush
- Specially designed for sensitive teeth.
- Color wear bristles reminds you to change your brush head every 3 months.
- Brush head is replaceable.
- To replace brush head:Twist counterclockwise 90 degree and pull away from handle.
- Slide on new head and turn clockwise 90 degree until arrows are aligned.
- Batteries are replaceable.
- To replace batteries:Turn and pull down handle base.
- Replace with two new AA alkaline batteries only
- Package includes:2 AA batteries.
- When replacing batteries, follow symbols for correct positioning.
- Operating instructions:Slide switch up to turn on brush.
- Gently glide bristles back and forth against the teeth or gum surfaces, without pressing hard, for about 2 minutes while brushing your teeth.
- Children under age 3 should use under adult supervision.
- Do not submerge in water; the unit can be damaged.
- Caution:Change brush head every 3 months or sooner if the brush is worn or parts are loose.
- Failure to do so could lead to brush head breakage, generation of small parts and possible injury.
- After every use, remove brush head and rinse brush head thoroughly with water.
- Do not use brush with damaged or loose parts.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb