Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Hands and Foot Skin Care > Hand Sanitizers and Wipes >
Nexcare moisturizing hand sanitizer - 16.9 oz
Moisturizes skin and kills 99% of most common germs in 15 seconds.
You Save: $1.58 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Nexcare moisturizing hand sanitizer
- Contains: 61% w/w ethyl alcohol.
- Kills 99% of germs.
- Used by doctors and nurses in patient care.
- Moisturizes skin and kills 99% of most common germs in 15 seconds.
- Leaves hands feeling soft and smooth.
- Recommended for repeated use.
Ethyl Alcohol 61% w/w
Beheneth-10, Behenyl Alcohol, C20-40 Pareth-24, Cetyl Palmitate, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Squalane, Water
- Apply to clean, dry hands.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C / 68-77 degrees F.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes.
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if significant irritation, or sensitization develops.
- Do not use on chronic skin conditions such as a leg ulcer, diaper rash, or hand eczema.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb