Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Source Naturals Spirulina 500 mg tablets - 100 ea
Vitamins and minerals to provide a days worth of nutrients in just two tablets.
You Save: $3.89 (40.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Vitamin and mineral supplement.
- provide a days worth of nutrients in just two tablets.
- Low fat source of numerous vitamins.
Source Naturals Spirulina 500 mg tablets
- Spirulina are blue-green microalgae with high nutritional value.
- Spirulina are especially rich in protein, beta carotene, and chlorophyll, and provide one of the few natural food sources of vegetarian vitamin B-12.
- For over 30 years spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) has been the premier choice for supplementing a vegetarian diet.
- Source Naturals Spirulina is of the highest quality available.
- This special blue-green algae is a good source of numerous vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and essential fatty acids that are hard to maintain at adequate levels with a vegetarian diet.
- Most notable is the high quality protein, which contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Spirulinas cell walls do not contain cellulose to slow down digestion.
- Source Naturals Spirulina is naturally grown and harvested without herbicides or pesticides.
Other Ingredients: modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and stearic acid.
Six tablets daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb