Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Womens Vitamins >
- A high dietary intake of isoflavones.
- Standardized to 40 mg isoflavones.Maintains women's health.
Source Naturals Red Clover Extract 500 mg tablets - 60 ea
Red clover are important in maintaining womens health.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Source Naturals Red Clover Extract 500 mg tablets
- 40 mg isoflavones.
- Red clover is an herb that contains specific isoflavones including genistein, daidzein, biochanin and formononetin.
- Studies have shown that these phytoestrogens, specifically from red clover, are important in maintaining womens health.
- Additionally, research shows that red clover may help in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system during menopause.
Source Naturals Red Clover extract is standardized to yield a minimum of 40 mg total isoflavones per serving from the following profile: Biochanin A 18.8 mg - 27.8 mg Formononetin 11.9 mg - 25.4 mg Genistein 1.0 mg - 2.4 mg Diadzein 525 mcg - 1.4 mg Natural plant variations may cause fluctuations in individual isoflavone content.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb