Source Naturals Wellness Cough syrup 236 ml
- For the temporary relief of coughs and congestion due to cold and flu.
- Helps loosen mucus (expectorant) and clear bronchial congestion.
- Soothes sore throat.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Purified Water, Fructose, Natural Cherry and Vanilla Flavors, Natural Color, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, and Xanthan Gum.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 teaspoons every 4 hours or as needed.
- Children 2-12 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon every 4 hours or as needed.
- Consult a doctor for use in children under 2 years of age.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Do not give this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb