Source Naturals Vitamin D 400 iu tablets
- Source Naturals Vitamin D supports the immune system and strong bones.
- New research indicates that modern indoor lifestyles may lead to a widespread increase in vitamin D deficiency.
- Scientists are discovering that Source Naturals Vitamin D is an important hormone precursor that supports immune response and helps regulate the health of at least 20 different tissues, including the nervous system and joints.
- Source Naturals Vitamin D also plays an important role in regulating cell growth, insulin levels, and bone formation.
Microcrystalline cellulose and stearic acid.
1 tablet 2 to 3 times daily, following a meal.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have hyperparathyroidism, or are taking any prescription medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not exceed a total of 2,000 IU of vitamin D per day from all sources, including multivitamins and fortified milk.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Do not use if either tamper event seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb