Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
Source Naturals Potassium chelate 99 mg tablets - 250 ea
Essential for nerve function, muscle strength, glycogen formation, and the regulation of heart action and blood pressure.
You Save: $5.63 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Amino acid chelate.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Source Naturals Potassium chelate 99 mg tablets
- Potassium is essential for nerve function, muscle strength, glycogen formation, and the regulation of heart action and blood pressure.
- The typical American high-sodium diet tends to deplete potassium.
- This potassium is specially bonded (chelated) with amino acids to enhance assimilation.
- Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains soy.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb